Terms and Conditions
We are not considered a financial institution by the state of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions are defined as “PAWN” transactions. Business is conducted in the State of Georgia Only!
- Pawn transactions that become more than 10 days delinquent may become subject to loss of collateral held for “PAWNS”.
- Non-payment on loan transactions could result in loss of collateral.
- The practice responsible lending to those in need of money for emergencies and other financial needs. The company does not lend with the intent to repossesses loaned collateral.
- The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on loans may be as high as 300%. A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of loan transactions are only by agreement of company & customers with payments being made on time. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See “Contact Us” tab for a physical address.
- The company adheres to and complies with the local and state pawn code.